Pat's King of Steaks Postcard

$ 1.00

Installed in 1952 above Pat's famous stand at 9th and Passyunk, this porcelain enamel and neon spectacular was visible for miles. In the mid-50's it was moved atop Pat's (now defunct) Strawberry Mansion store. the legend of Pat's began in 1932 when Pat Olivieri invented the steak sandwich.

Sold Out

More from this collection